Here we try to have up-to-date information on levels of classes:
- what levels do we have on day and evening classes
- whether a specific level is full or not
- whether a specific level has a waiting list
Description of the levels:
- Intermediate: You dance for around a year. You have more and more figures. You have some ideas about how to lead / follow them and most of the time it works. You feel better and better dancing for medium tempo. You can react for big stops. Sometimes you try fast music however it is still challenging. You can dance with unknown dancers with less and less leading / following errors.
- Intermediate-Advanced: You dance for around 2-3 years. Your dance connects to the music more and more. You have a good variety of figures. You can lead / follow clearly, sometimes try to add some improvisation. Your dance shows the changes in the music. You can handle fast music.
- Advanced: You dance for more than 3 years. Your life is filled with lindy hop. Classes, camps, parties. All the time. You have musicality. You have no problem leading, following, making improvisation, really fast music. You cannot count how many moves you know. You can express musicality, mood.
- Advanced plus: You are talented. You practice regularly. You work on small details of your dance. People watch you dance. You have your definitive dance style that makes your dance different.
- Invited-only: You are really a well-known dancer. Your dance & style has already affected the dancing scene in Europe. Special rules apply here. You have to sign-up for this level. We chose participants between those who sign-up!
We do plan to have many of these levels both during the day and in the evening. Based on the number of sign-ups we might have more groups of the same level (int 1 and int 2) or we put together levels to one group (adv and adv+ will be 1 adv level).